Friday, September 23, 2011

A Little About Emma Faith

My interests are mysteries ~ Nancy Drew, Jessica Fletcher, Sherlock Holmes ~ so believe me when I say I am observing all that I see.  Make you nervous?   I also love to craft.  Not the lil' old lady sits in a corner and crochets, but CRAFT!  I am an adventurous designer of all things girly, and some that are not.  Give me scissors and some kind of textile and the world is at my feet. 
However, more than anything I am a child of my King, the Lord Jesus Christ.  He is always with me, knows my deepest secrets, and is my best friend.  I hope you would like to meet my Jesus, too.
Enjoy this blog, and "Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride"! Yeah, I also love old movies . . . OLD movies, where the women are ladies, and the men are men!  And I love horses.  And gum.  And singing.  And piano.  And Paris.  And Greece.  And drawing.  And dancing.  And chips and salsa.  And creating.  And planning.  My family thinks I'm a natural entrepreneur, and likely to run my own company someday, soon.
What I want most of all is to know God is pleased with me, not just satisfied.  For I can do all things through Christ, which strengthens me!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment